Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OH AND

Money sitch got better.
Mum decided she would pay for my formal dress.
CHYESSS.
So now I have $250 with which I can do WHATEVER I WANT.
Muahaha.

So I've decided to allocate the $25o as follows (why are you reading this? You're clearly procrastinating):
$80 make up for le formale. ($170 left)
$60 tan for le formale ($110 left)
$80 for hair (hopefully shouldn't cost that much but ve shall zee) ($30 left)

$30 FOR LIMO YAYNESS.
One less stress in my life.

Also, don't have a date any more because I know intensely don't like my male friends.

This is the question I have been asking myself for ....... about 7 months.
Why did I befriend jocks?

Answer: no one knows.

Sooo now I am back to Square Formal-is-in-two-months-and-in-terms-of-dates-I-have-no-1.


I also feel really excited at the moment. Can't put my finger on why.

Excited about being FINI.

2 comments:

  1. You're actually psychic.

    I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TAKING YOU ALL DAY.

    ReplyDelete