Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life lessons.

So I was friends with Person A.
Person A did something stupid and disgusting.
So I made a mental decision to never talk to them again, while berating them about what they did.

Problem is,
I think Person A is now angry at me.

Why a problem?

Well now Person A is all 'I'm not her friend' when I was all 'I'm not his friend' first!
But I never told Person A that I was ending the friendship so now he thinks he's the one in control of the situation, therefore the better one!

Sacrebleu!

Oh the trials and tribulations of teenage life without Facebook.




But mainly, lulz at him for thinking he initiated no-speakies.
All I can do is laugh at things like this.


Mainly because they are laughable.
But also because Person A takes it so seriously.


PS: Dear Person A. You are crap.
But also, next time you get angry at me for something, make sure it's true.
Because JOKE'S ON YOU!

... it's not.



SUCKAAAAA

10 comments:

  1. i don't know if it's your feminist attitude, or the amazing cat image, but your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I just posted a seriously man-hatin' picture before reading that comment.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, i am a man-hating male!
    if i was a woman, i would be a feminist, and most likely a lesbian.
    good guys are hard to come by.

    also, totally agree with the 10 things i hate about you picture.

    sometimes i wish i was a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internal monologue:

    'Sometimes I wish I was a WHAT? NO!!!!!!!


    a) boy can be whores and not be ... sluts.
    b) boys can be horrible and ... still get a hot girlfriend who dotes on them
    c) boys get to wear cuff links.

    CUFF LINKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

    a) boys who are whores are also man sluts, but because guys can be horrible (relating to b) ), they don't see a problem with treating girls like objects for their own sexual activity, you know? plus they've got double standards, and they're fucking assholes.

    b) boys are mostly horrible, and any hot girl who gets with an asshole guy is most likely a very shallow girl. no offense to you if you've ever been with a hot guy who treated you like dirt, but it's true!

    c)you can wear cuff links whenever you want!

    i hate guys. i hate the way guys treat girls.
    i hate the way guys treat me for hating the way they treat girls.
    i'm a feminist man.

    (new blog post idea, genius!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you've definitely won me over.

    You're fantastic!

    Cooltastic even!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. danke schoen!
    thanks!

    I am going to post something soon, and I will make sure to mention that I am a feminist man.
    and not like "i'm a feminist, man"

    and cooltastic? what about MICHAELTASTIC?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh I didn't even see the cool/michaeltastic connection.

    I'm ever so observant ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. be a dear and tell your friends about my blog, and I will forget that you ever made that observationless mistake. dealio?
    it sounds dealtastic to me.

    ReplyDelete