Monday, May 10, 2010

My thoughts, featuring pretty (unrelated) pictures.


THEY'RE SO ATTRACTIVE:

I don't actually have down time. Down time is for suckers.My relaxation is arranging music or playing it, which I have deadlines and goals for.
Tryyyyyying to save money while not having a job.Juxtaposition.
I am saving for, in order of short to long term:Cut and colour at Rokk Ebony, the only place I will go - $80ish.Shampoo, conditioner, treatement from Al'chemy (fave brand) - $60.
Formal hair, limo, make up, tan, nails, possibly shoes although I'm probably wearing a pair I already own. This amounts to about (without shoes) - close to $300.Schoolies - approx. $one trillion.
OH AND I OWE MACROB $57 AND IT'S MY OWN FAULT.
May I remind, you I don't have a job and am on a 17 year old's allowance of $50 a week.
Chanel Iman is creeping up into the leagues of Lily and Erin in hotness.
In other news, I've decided who I'm taking to formal.Very good. I like organising things.
Study is good, mid years in 29 days.
Something very exciting is happening on Wednesday, I'm slightly scared.Rekindling old friendships, one of my aims for this year so that's good.
They make me so much happier, but so much more anxious.
Breathtaking:


Ditto:




Today at school we put a desk in a tree, then I climbed up the tree and pretended to study as I filmed.
Was probably the most blatantly rebellious thing I've done on school grounds.
That is so sad.
It's my last year and the only thing I've done to warrant suspension is climb a tree with some furniture! I didn't even get caught!



I'm wearing a lot of black today.
Mleh.
This is very cute.


Raquel, I want to be you.
On Friday night there were some couples and it made me miss being in a couple.
Not as much as I have in the past so this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment