Monday, May 24, 2010

I love this.


I don't usually like soppy angsty stuff but I don't think this falls under either of those categories.

This year I made a decision to return to the friends who made me happy and loved, not the ones who made me feel happy and insecure.

My plan hasn't been fully realised yet but it's definitely been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've done a lot of growing up lately.


Still a child though.




DEEPY DEEP DEEP.

More (a lot more) miscjpeg for you:
WOAAAAH DUUUUDE


'Whattah!'


Tee hee.

>:>

Ducks are just great.


Nawsies.
Enjoyed.

Nyaaaaaaaw.

4 comments:

  1. I love that story. It's beautiful. Chicken soup for the soul much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story too.

    And I love your blog. It's what I wanted my blog to be like before it got too laden with emotional and journalistic junk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so super emotional right now that its a joke. i think ive read that story before but it still gets me. vaire nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, you are chicken soul for the soup. Mhmm. Think about it.

    Michaeltastic I think I like you muchly!
    Thanks!

    Aizelling there's something in the water, I swear. Everyone's massively emotional at the moment.

    ReplyDelete