Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mais il m'aime encore,

Et moi je t'aime un peu plus fort.

People put paint on a road!
So cool!



I have realised that I am an intensely weird and dorky.
I don't know why but I appear to have lost my embarrassment factor.

Things that have influenced my epiphany:
1. I will hold a face for a long time, even if you don't look and/or we are in public.
2. On the topic of being in public, I will yell, sing, dance, etc in public with zero embarrassment.
3. I like to pretend to be a cat on people's laps to get their intention. Yes, I force them to stroke my hair.
4. I have a sudoku addiction.
5. I like nerdy people better than a lot of other people.
6. I am generally animate in that geeky person way. \

There are lots of reasons.
Basically.

I quite like it.

FINI.

No comments:

Post a Comment