Friday, April 23, 2010

Things you should know.

I was going through un-posted posts and I found this.
I'm posting it.
SUCKAZ.

1. For those of you who haven't heard my water rant, I will summarise.Water is my favourite substance on the planet
You can't see it, only what it does to light or the things around it (ironically wind is my most hated phenomenon).
It is made of matter, just like everything else on the planet but is completely transparent.
It's fucking beautiful. And there's so much of it! You can immerse yourself in it. In places it goes for miles in every direction.
It can be solid. (I love ice too.)That's about the bulk of it.
2. Daria Werbowy's face is amazing.

3. As usual, I want to be Erin Wasson.

4. My mum thinks I look exactly like this girl but I think it's just because we have the same hair and Bonds have decided to copy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment