Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dreams.

Blank had a party last night, it was fun. Quite a few cool people ranging from complete strangers to ex-boyfriends.



I ate a bagel last night before going to bed, and this is what happened:
I had a bizarre dream that I was at a party with heaps of people, including a very attractive brunette boy who, unfortunately, doesn't exist in real life. Oh well.

So then the town we were in become inundated by evil somethings ... ghosts possibly.
After a period of terror we figured out that singing (yes, singing) made them dematerialise/die/something. SO Hot Guy (there's always a hot guy in my dreams) and I went around the house/town/shopping mall and sang every time we saw one. I got tired so by the end of it it was me singing, him piggybacking me. So many different songs were sung.

Eventually all evil things were gone and we had a chill party.

Like I said, bizarre.

Maybe it's because there was areal life hot brunette guy at the chill party I had come from ...


Currently obsessed with Death wears diamond jewellery pictures.
I really want fairy floss colours in my hair.

Unfortunately I am not blonde.


FINI.

No comments:

Post a Comment