Thursday, April 15, 2010

Relaxy waxy.

Being at school means my clothes have to be practical.
Who wants to be practical??
Technically I can wear open toed shoes ... one day a week. This day is Tuesday, by the way.

So I wear leggings. Velvet leggings.
Needless to say, people have been stroking me all day.


Massive t shirt is my brother's. He's on band camp so getting the t shirt wasn't the usual stealth mission into his room.
It was kind of disappointing.
Primark scarf! Primark! Be in Australia! You are so unbelievably cheap!



But see what I mean about practicality? Promotes boring outfits.



UNLESS YOU CAN BE A SUPERHERO.
(The underwear stops my leggings from falling down because the only size I could find was medium.)

FINI.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely started the stroking-Kat's-legs trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yve!
    I wanted to see you so bad today to see your skirt but saw a flash of your hair once.
    I really don't get out much.

    ReplyDelete