Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Angwy.

Why are your pockets showing?
This is what I'm asked at school every time I wear my cut off shorts.
You look like you just haven't realised people can see your pockets ...
It is highly irritating.
Your shorts look like a nappy ... they're so loose ...
Almost always by people who aren't interested in fashion, so it's not as if Anna Wintour is hating on my outfit but it's still very, very irritating. I'm becoming very desensitised.
But I don't say anything when I don't like other people's outfits!
So here we go, a few photos of stylish people who's pockets are - shock, horror! - visible for the world to see.
Also. >:{ is currently a very good depiction of my face.

Chloe Sevigny .... one of the most stylish people on the planet ...
Rachel Bilson ...
Cindy Crawford .... has enough money to be very picky about her shorts ...
Erin Wasson ... the other most stylish person on the planet ...
Rumi Neely ... one of the most popular fashion bloggers of the moment ...
I can't be bothered finding more but yes. You see my point.


Anyway I thought being picked on for my clothing ended when I stopped dating a jock ...

1 comment:

  1. So you definitely agreed with me when I told you your shorts were actually a nappy

    ReplyDelete