Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just go ahead let your hair down.

*The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same ...*

Corinne Bailey Rae is so calming!


So I don't want to be a vet any more ...

Life is not longer on track.
Just have to do the best I can.

This is so weird. I've always had something I wanted to do.

I'm not really unhappy about it (we all know how I am about these things - all 'burn that bridge when I get to it'). So that's good.


But seriously CBR, I love you.


I'm really ready for school tomorrow.
I haven't done all the work but I need the closed, little pond. It's so easy, everything is worked out.
The routine is so familiar.

*You don't even have to tryyy and longer, do what you want to!*

Sorry.

Not really in the mood for pictures. Or am I?

GOTCHA.

Sigh.
That was more of a content sigh.


I thought something was shit but it's not so bad, I was just waiting for it and being in the dark/patient makes me anxious.
No longer waiting!

Cryptic WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment