Monday, August 9, 2010

In response to your question.

'How come you're so shy around me, but around them you're crazy and loud? I want you to be like that with me.'
You know how so many toddlers are really shy and won't talk when you first meet them?
How they won't talk or play but you know they want to.
Then all it takes is that one toy, that one game and they love you. All of a sudden they're the loud, obnoxious and energetic character you knew they were.
Well I never grew out of that faze. Sometimes I have to be coaxed out of my shell.
Sometimes it's instant, sometimes it's not.
I'm sorry for the shy thing and its inconsistency. I promise there is a predictability to my antics, it's just very difficult to figure out.
I do really think you're awesome.
I think the fact that you're awesome might be making me more shy. It matters more somehow so it's harder for me to break the barrier.
We'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment