Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coca cola and ice.

RAMBLE WARNING
RAMBLEY RAMBLE RAMRAM
I wish I liked Harry Potter and I wish I liked tea.
That sounded like the start of a poem.



Anyway out of myself and my six closest friends I am the only one not travelling and/or taking a gap year next year.
Am I terrified that I'll be left behind? Yes. Am I terrified that I'll miss out on some amazing life experience? Yes.
Eh, I'll make cool Melbourne friends. And be cool in Melbourne. (Humour me.)


House drama ended and it was beautiful and I got so much out of it.
It was so perfect.
In so may ways that I cannot begin to describe. Despite the award that I don't feel I should have won. I'm sorry to all the people who should have got it!!


I have so much to say.
Too much to put into words.
Sorry.

5 comments:

  1. out of my 3 closest friends i am also the one not travelling. Again with the similarities miss hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be in Melbourne together!
    We can be the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would be a lame crew. soz.

    purely because i'd be jealous and want to be in your crew and i'd miss you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES WE CAN! But me still thinks one needs to be made earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we can have multiple crews.
    Will be crews-ing.

    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete