Monday, March 1, 2010

A long post.

This is VCE:



1. I have a friend who I love because she loves people and accepts their flaws.
She'll explain that 'so and so hates everyone' or 'never puts any effort into people' in this tone that is so accepting. I've decided that people's flaws are what makes them. Anyone can rub your back and ask you how your day was.
Anyone can crack a joke.
So I basically ask her for her opinion on all of her friends.
She'll probably work this out.
Yay for you, So.

2. Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjh9H-ymK4

3. I am moving to England at some stage because
a) there are English people there.
b) I want a country that is old; has a history.
c) I want a cold country. Warm countries are for holidaying and
d) Australian shopping is ridiculously shit.

4. I am definitely in a weird state of infatuation with someone I would by choice never get too close to.

5. THERE IS NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME FOR ANYTHING

6. I am very excited for next year. You have no idea.


Don't cryyyyyy










2 comments:

  1. I NEED TO CATCH UP ON SKINS SEASON FOURRR NOW THAT I HAVE FINISHED SEASON TWOOOO!
    Annnnd, ily (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH YOU'RE SO BEHINDDDD
    need a marathon soon

    ReplyDelete