Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fave:




I definitely have the strangest dreams ever.

Night before last I went to a super rich college on a tropical (yet English?) island. Michael Buble lived on the island and was trying to assassinate someone, Run and Perfect were in it.

We were definitely on a plane at some stage. I think that's how we got to the college.
The teachers did not only write normally on the board but also sideways and upside down.
Teacher: 'Are any of you not used to this style of notes? You will be soon.'


LAST night I was diagnosed with cancer. Yay.
Spent most of the dream crying and hanging out with the boys who didn't seem to care. That's the second dream that they haven't cared that I'm dying!! Bad people.






I gotta stop eating lollies in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment