Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No pictures, quotes.

What happens to the primary structure of the protein? 'Monkey spaghetti.'


Currently my life is practice exams and SAC cramming.

And getting crushes on people on the train.



I love these things! I'm cutting out the boring questions.



Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Chemistry CheckPoints.
2. Physics CheckPoints.
3. Sudoku book.
4. Batman wallet.
5. Pencil case.


Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Spend a day with orangutans.
2. Live in the UK.
3. Get old.
4. Have four children.
5. Get married!

Five things that make me very happy:
1. Bagels.
2. Flight of the Conchords.
3. South Park.
4. Not worrying about anything (yet to happen).
5. Buying clothing.

Five things I’m currently into:
1. A boy.
2. The fact that year 12 will be over some day.
3. Healthy food.
4. Saving money. Then spending it on eBay.
5. Macadamia nuts and apples.

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Save more money.
2. Hair cut.
3. Sleep.
I don't plan enough to have a 4 or 5.

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I’m left-handed.
2. I like weird facts and conspiracies.
3. I'm very easily influenced.
4. I'm scared of the dark.
5. I don't like vegetables.

'If you take away the space and the e from your named, it makes kathar. That's not a word but it sounds like it could be.'


OK, pictures but only because I couldn't look away from these two because they're so attractive.


This woman is so intensely ... sdfkghdfgdj. I can't look away. Something about her face.
Barbie: 'What did he say?'
*reads*
'Hmmm ... uses u and r as if they are actually words but other than he shows potential.

Barbie: 'He just asked me to coffee. Used your, not you're. That's a no then.'

I love Barbie, she's so much smarter than she realises.

Fuck it.




Friggin' love Daria.


I want ... all of them.


FRUSTRATINGLY TRUE.


So yeah,

- crush
- exams
- no sleep.

I wore trackies today.
That's how crap I felt.














Yeah I know.


FINI.

8 comments:

  1. Cat Hair, I hope for your sake that this boy you're chasing is a nice lad.

    Plus, I haven't been on blogspot for a while and I thought I'd come and write a big post about what was in my room, and it looks like you've beaten me to it. Shame, but I'm still doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know he is :)

    Do it!
    Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did! It was cleansing, and fun!

    Does this boy go to Melbourne High? If he does, I will potentially be able to tell you if he's a good guy.
    If not, then no dice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah he doesn't.
    Which is unlike me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good!
    And good luck with this boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good because he doesn't go to Melbourne High.

    Post a blog about the boy and what's going on.
    I think I'm your most devoted fan, although you haven't even accepted me on Facebook. Rude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really sorry about the Facebook thing!
    I only use Facebook in the holidays/exam period.

    I think I just might do that post!

    ReplyDelete