Monday, September 20, 2010

THE PHANTOMMMM

Oh hai!

What's doin?

I haven't seen you in a while ... I sort of missed the attention. But not really. At all.

Still pretending to be my boyfriend, I see. That's cool. I spose it's some form of flattery.




Hang on.


... does that mean you wanna date me?
HOMGOSH. You shoulda said something! Unfortunately I'm taken. Maybe another day, dearest PHANTOMMMM.


I see you found my Formspring, nicely done. Link me yours bebzZzZzZz? You have to have one.

I'm pretty sure amongst your accusations and insults you did mention a 'well done' so SHANKSH!
So I don't know who you are or what part of my life you're from but if you could possibly reveal yourself we might be able to have a normal person chat about why you dislike me and maybe sort something out!

If not, happy stalking!

xoxo CatHair

No comments:

Post a Comment