Thursday, July 1, 2010

You are a radar detector.

I really like the holidays and I really like that I'll have a Summer like this regardless of how year 12 goes.
This is the kind of way I express myself in my head to people I don't like.
Severe, in my eyes.


The last couple of days I've been chilling at home or chilling at someone's house or chilling in the city.
It's pretty good.

Just going with whatever people have planned, if there's nothing I just like pottering around the house/internet. Next week will be busy so this is my chill time.

I've made some new friends and gotten closer with not very close ones so I'm just really content. This makes for calm-ness and boring blogging. Suckers!

Basically just looked on my tumblr feed, this is what I found:


I love tumblr. It's my kind of place.


Also, I love eBay.
Watch me go! Very slowly selling my unwanted/unworn clothing.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    HAPPINESS + DARWIN DEEZ!
    YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they both the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY ARE YOU SELLING YOUR 'FORMAL SHOES'?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They don't go with anything I own, fell out of love with them ... would really enjoy having more money.

    ReplyDelete